Tuesday, October 26, 2010

On the Move

Dane Oliver is officially on the move. He started rolling over a few weeks after he hit four months old but was very content to roll from his back to his tummy and then just stay there (and vice versa). But that all changed this past weekend. He has now figured out how to roll from one spot to another and does not want to stay still. Diaper changes have officially become fun!

Tonight I was in the kitchen cleaning up after dinner and looked up to find Dane exploring the entertainment center. He had started off in the middle of the living room floor. He was so proud of himself!
"Hmmm...how do I get this thing open?"

Kenna saw me taking pictures of Dane and said that she needed to take a picture too. This is how she wanted to take it...right next to her "brudder."

One of my favs...She decided he needed a little help because he would not look at the camera when she did. I'm sure this is the first of many times to come where he does not do exactly everything she wants! :)




2 comments:

Gary said...

Keep it up Dane!! Kenna I like your watch.

Supermom-In-Training said...

Watch out! Up next - crawling!! Kenna is such a good helper! :)