Monday, May 16, 2011

Broke

So I know it has been over a week since I have blogged and there is a very good reason for it....

Our camera broke.

It is a little (okay, more than a little) distressing to me but I guess we will either get it fixed or get a new one soon! Do you know we got that camera on the Mon before Dane was born on Fri. (Because I was completely freaked out about not having a camera in time for Dane's birth)....and now we are are 5 days before Dane's birthday and we are in the same boat.....

So, anyway, we are here and life is going on, but I don't have any photos to go along with the posts!

Hope everyone is having a great week!!!

2 comments:

Hollye said...

I think that you have less than 5 days to get the situation taken care of!!

Supermom-In-Training said...

You guys have had a tough time with cameras!! Hope you find one that sticks around for awhile!