Monday, December 10, 2007

What a difference a year makes....

Sorry I have been MIA for a while....we have been super busy at work. I come home from work, eat dinner, get my stuff ready to go to the gym the next day, and then crash!! I keep thinking about all of the things I want to post about, but then I go to sleep instead. We are getting into a better routine at work so hopefully that will improve. :)

Daniel and I were talking yesterday about how much can totally change in a year. This time last year, I could barely move because we had finished running the White Rock Marathon, we didn't have a Christmas tree because we were still living in our little apartment, and I only put up a few decorations.

When we had this conversation, we were sitting in front of the fire burning in the fireplace, looking at our newly decorated Christmas tree (I will post a picture and more about that later...it looks great), and talking about the fact that we will be chasing a little crawler this time next year.

I love waiting to see what God has in store for us next....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Truer words were never spoken...especially for you guys! I like to think that each year it just keeps getting better!

Supermom-In-Training said...

Absolutely! Change is a wonderful thing! And there is nothing like kiddos to help you appreciate change!

Kristi said...

What until next year!!

Glad to hear you are okay! What a blessed year it sounds like you have had :)

John and Christy said...

I'm impressed that you're making it to the gym. I have trouble forcing myself on my treadmill at home. ;)
It's wonderful to think about the little one who'll be sharing next year's Christmas with you - so exciting!