Monday, October 19, 2009

Shades

Daniel, Kenna, and I were running some errands on Friday afternoon. Kenna has always been a talker, but the last three days have taken it to a new level. :) I looked back to see what she was saying and found her telling us something (who knows what) with her glasses on her head. She plays with her sunglasses all the time, but never actually wears them correctly...looks like she figured it out! She eventually took her shoes off, pulled her pants legs up, and propped one foot up on the door...missed that picture. I have put my camera back in my purse so I will hopefully do better about taking pictures of Miss K.



3 comments:

Supermom-In-Training said...

What a little diva! She looks precious in her sunglasses!

Unknown said...

At least she'll wear her own. My girls have their own, but much prefer mine.

Amy said...

Love it! Can't wait to see her again - oh - and you too!