Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Southwest Classic

Saturday night, we dropped Miss K off with my aunt and uncle and headed to Cowboys stadium to watch my beloved Aggies take on the Arkansas Razorbacks in the Southwest Classic.

Cowboys Stadium is amazing! We had to stop outside for a pic with Tom Landry. Our seats were a little high :) but the screen in the center made it all okay! I found myself tempted to watch the screen instead of the actual game because you could see so well! The A&M side was packed with fans and Arkansas wasn't too far behind!

Mom, Dad, Mama, and Papa (Papa is a huge razorback fan....we still let him sit with us :)
Me and my hubby

A&M started the game off great - 10 to 0, but then the tide quickly turned the other way... :(

Oh well, it was still so much fun to go to the game, and we always win halftime - nobody can out perform the Fightin' Texas Aggie Band....Whoop!


I made a video of the band...but it has not uploaded for two days now...sorry! You will just have to take my word on how incredible they really are!

A&M and Arkansas have signed a 10 year agreement to play at Cowboys Stadium....can't wait until next year!!



4 comments:

The Bynum's said...

How much fun! So jealous. We thought it was going to be a great game until the second quarter. Oh well, bet you had fun anyway.

Supermom-In-Training said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I'll bet it was exciting! Can't wait to go to our first Cowboys stadium outing next week!

Abbe said...

How fun...at least at first. I am glad that they at least won half time, that band is amazing!

Unknown said...

You can upload videos that are bigger than 100mb to photobucket.com and then upload it to blogger from there. Just FYI in case you are still motivated.