Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Photo Shoot

Saturday morning, Daniel and I took Kenna to Portrait Innovations for some updated pictures. She was not exactly in the mood to take pictures when we first got there (which really surprised me) and it took us a while to get her to cooperate. Even then, it was hit or miss. She didn't seem to like the lady who was supposed to take our pictures...who knows why...and would frown at her or cry every time she came close. If someone else was in the room, she would act a little better...very weird!! Of course, the lady did keep trying to get her to sit on a log and cross her feet at her ankles. She's 17 mos old!! She doesn't sit still at all, much less with her ankles crossed! :)

Even after all of the tears we ended up with some really good pictures. Here is a little preview. The actual printed pictures are cropped/zoomed a little closer and are rotated a bit to make it look like she is standing straighter.


Fall PrincessThe one below is one of our favorites...it is the one that we had zoomed/straightened and then enlarged for us.I love her little finger in this one...she's concentrating!She really got excited about the picture taking session when we pulled out the 'rock-rock'. She just made herself right at home! Love this pic.
Of course, we had a few funny faces as well. These two were some of Daniel's favorite pictures.
This little frown was the way she looked at the photographer every time she tried to get Kenna to smile by doing something silly. I love the pouty lips!

Overall, we have some great pictures and I can't wait to pass them out!




8 comments:

Leslye said...

Cute cute! The only pic I have of her is then one when she was a baby with the boa. Hint, hint!

Hollye said...

I love the pictures!! She is precious!

Supermom-In-Training said...

The pictures turned out great! Kenna's personality really comes out and that is exactly what you will want to remember about this time!

Abbe said...

Oh those are sooo cute. I totally agree with Mandy I love how expressive they are of her personality.

Amy said...

These are so cute!

Andra said...

Precious pics....LOVE the outfit!

Courtney said...

Me too Les!! I keep it in my wallet and saw it the other day and laughed!! She has changed so much!! Maybe the grandparents can bring some back my way!! But Oh my these pictures are adorable! I love love love her outfit!! haha!!

Unknown said...

You really did end up with some cute pictures. I love that place!