Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blog stalking?

Okay, this is really weird...
I have a friend on Facebook who is going to Mexico with her husband in a few weeks. They are staying at the Dreams Resort in Cancun Riviera but their resort is not completed quite yet. Melody has spent the last few weeks scouring the internet for pictures of other Dreams resorts, looking for reviews and such. She found a random blog about Dreams resorts and their goal is to find blogs about their resorts and post them in one place....one of those blogs was mine!!! How crazy is that!! I think it is weird (but a little cool) that my blog is one of the two that are featured!! Check it out here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is weird...and cool! I know they don't have to, but I'm kind of surprised that they didn't contact you about it before linking to your blog.

Lynn Leaming said...

You never know who is reading your blog! Several times I mentioned other places they contacted me. You think this place would have contacted you before linking??? It's not like they just posted your recommendation...now everyone knows your name, your child's name etc. I find that somewhat concerning.