Wednesday, September 23, 2009

First Pigtails

Yesterday Kenna got to have pigtails in her hair for the first time! I don't think she really cared all that much but her momma thought it was fun! :) Her cousin, Abbye, has had pigtails for a long time, but Miss K is just now getting some hair that is thick enough and long enough to pull up like this. I definitely need more practice though....it wasn't exactly straight and even! My little princess has never had a haircut! I think she at least needs a trim, but her Daddy keeps saying that 'she is not in the mood.'
I just had to include this last picture because Kenna looks soooo grown up! She loves to lean into things (like the couch) and play with her "calcuwa" or look at a book, etc. She is getting so big!




6 comments:

Courtney said...

Ahhhh you are right...she does look so grown up!! I just can't believe how big she is getting!! She is so pretty!! Miss ya'll!!

Unknown said...

She is getting big...I can't believe it! So cute too. Love the pigtails.

Unknown said...

she is so adoreable!

Supermom-In-Training said...

My goodness! She is a full blown toddler now! Love the piggy tails!

Amy said...

She does look big leaning into the couch. I love the pigtails!

Unknown said...

Pigs definitely need practice! Would you believe, neither of mine have ever had a haircut.