Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Meeting Family and Friends

Kenna finally has a girl cousin on Daniel's side of the family...we are so excited that Meg is here!!! Meg officially made her arrival on Friday (you can see more pictures here), but we didn't get to go meet her until Saturday. What a sweetheart! Kenna actually did pretty well with Baby Meg and we had to work on being 'gentle' when she would pat her feet. Of course, here she is working really hard to help mommy hold her new cousin. Kenna can't wait for Meg to grow up so she can show her how much fun being a girl can be!!I was so excited last night to get to spend part of the evening with two of my favorite "old" roommates! Julie was in town for the evening so we all had dinner at Mitzi's house. Kenna loved getting to play with some new toys.
She and Colt (Mitzi's two year old son) loved rocking on their horses together. They kept trading off on who was supposed to ride which horse....too cute!


Here is our first attempt at a group shot...Kenna was MOST unhappy with me that I had taken her away from the shopping cart and pretend bananas....but what kind of mom would I be if I didn't post it for the rest of the world to see?!?
Much better!! Julie, Mitzi with her two - Makenzi and Colt, and me and Kenna

I am so blessed to have such special friends in my life!



1 comment:

Chuck and Jules said...

Loved loved loved seeing you and Kenna. I was really feeling bad that I hadn't seen her yet. She's gorgeous (like her mommy). I plan on emailing you pics a little later on today.