Thursday, January 21, 2010

20 week sonogram

On Friday, Daniel, Kenna, and I got to see pictures of our newest addition. I don't think Kenna was as impressed with the sono as Daniel and I were....she just couldn't understand why she couldn't watch Wiggles on the TV. :)

Everything looked great and we loved getting to see our little boy (yes, it is still a boy!). Here are his little feet...he moved right when she took the picture, so one foot looks much larger than the other. This is a profile shot but he kept grabbing his feet with this hands...made it difficult to get a good picture! :)
I think that he was being a little shy. He kept his hands over his face the entire time!


We can't wait for Dane Oliver to arrive!!


2 comments:

Amy said...

How fun. The pictures are good!

Unknown said...

Wow, love that last picture. Even though I've been through it twice it still astounds me that a being can fully develop inside me, just amazing!