Thursday, January 28, 2010

On the Mend

Kenna Beth finally seems to be on the mend. She is still taking her meds and doing her treatments, but, after her nap today, she seemed to be a little bit more like her normal self. I called home to check on her late this afternoon and Daniel was trying to keep her from climbing into her plastic shopping cart....yep, I think she is slowly getting back to normal!!

Of course, I had to take a picture of Kenna and her daddy snuggling in the chair before bedtime last night. (I love the look she is giving me....I bet I see a few more of those in the future!!)She has pretty much lived in pjs the last few days and, since we let her watch tv while she is doing her nebs, she has decided that she gets to be the one in charge of the remote control all the time.
I am so glad that she is starting to work her way back to normal! Thanks for thinking about us!


3 comments:

Jodi said...

So glad Little Miss is feeling better!! Jailyn is in surgery right now - I hate it when they are sick - but I do love the extra cuddle time!

Abbe said...

yay! i am so glad that she is feeling better, it is so sad to have a sick toddler.

Amy said...

I am so glad she is feeling better!