Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bye-Bye Bathtub

Personally, I think my daughter is a pretty funny little girl. (Of course, I may be slightly biased.) But today she really had me laughing.

Daniel had to work yesterday so it was just the two of us this morning. We were all dressed and ready to go and I grabbed Kenna's coat and told her it was time to go bye-bye. This was her monologue (without any prompting from me) as we walked out the door....

"Bye-bye TV, bye-bye picture frame, bye-bye box, bye-bye coat, bye-bye chair, bye-bye wall, bye-bye door, bye-bye potty, bye-bye light, bye-bye bathtub"

2 comments:

Supermom-In-Training said...

Ha ha! She remembered all of the important items!

Unknown said...

That's so funny, we have a similar mantra, but only when we have to leave something really important.