Sunday, November 21, 2010

6 months old!!

I can't believe that my baby boy is already 6 months old!! He is such a precious joy to be around and we love his happy personality. His two all-time favorite activities are smiling/laughing and bouncing in his jumper. I think he would jump all day long if we would let him! He has two teeth and really likes to chew on everything...be careful though, those teeth are sharp! He has started sitting up on his own but will still tumble every now and again.
He went to the doctor earlier this week for his 6 month check and weighed in at 17 lbs (44%) and 25.5 in (22%) so he has maintained his "short and stocky" status!


Happy Half-Birthday Daners!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

He's precious, Heather! I can't believe he's 6 months old either!

Amy said...

Good Grief - Six months already! I love the pictures!

Hollye said...

Dane is sooo precious. I love him so much!

Hollye said...

I wonder why this post didn't pop up on facebook.

Hollye said...

Dad said it was on facebook, I must have missed it.