Sunday, September 11, 2011

Picture Post

I was going through some recent pictures the other day, trying to decide which ones to print, and found these that I have never posted.  Just thought I would do a catch-up picture post!
Dane still loves his slide and plays on it E.V.E.R.Y day.  I love his little grin in this picture!

Daners has decided that he is big enough to feed himself and he does not need any help.  How well do you think that is working out for him?  Sister K decided they needed beefaroni for dinner and then he decided he needed to do it himself....this is the outcome!

She fared a little better. :)

What kid doesn't love to vacuum!?!  This is one toy that regularly requires some referee-ing....both kids are always wanting it!

Of course, Dane also  likes to take it apart and use the dust buster.  The only problem is that he uses it as a phone instead of a vacuum.  I just missed him having it up on his ear "talking" into the side.  EVERYTHING is a phone and gets his really cute "hewwo"

Kenna was SOOOOO proud of herself the other day for picking out her own clothes.  Daniel said that she got really excited that she found some shorts that matched every color in her shirt!  She told me all about it on the phone (I was at work) and even made sure to list all of the colored dots that had a matching colored stripe.  Lots of brightness!  She is also working on her 'fake" smile that she refers to as her "good smile" :)


I sure do love these two kids....they keep everything lively around here!

No comments: