Friday, October 28, 2011

Haircuts

This past week was a big one for our family as far as haircuts were concerned!  Three out of four of us made some fairly drastic changes (I bet you can't guess which person isn't included in that number)

Haircut #1 - Kenna has only had her hair cut one time in her 3.5 years of life and it was time to change that!  Her hair had actually gotten fairly long and was in the middle of her back but it was getting thin at the ends.  Luckily, her Aunt Kyla fixed her right up! 

 Doesn't it look cute!
Haircut #2 - Kyla then moved on to Daners...

He has never had a haircut....ever....and I was terrified that his little curls were going to go away forever if I had them cut.  But his hair was getting a little long in the back, and, more often than not, looked a little crazy so it was definitely time to do something!
 And look!  The curls are still there!  It is actually even a little curlier than it was before once we got the extra weight off.  It is too cute when you see it in person!
 He looks more like a little boy now than a baby!

And this is how I know that my parents love me....because I was the "bad mommy" who was on vacation with daddy when her son gets his first haircut, they took lots of pictures and sent him home with an envelope that had a few curls saved inside....thank you!!! :)
Thank you Kyla!!!!!  Everyone's hair looks great!!!

Haircut #3 was me.  I had a little over 12 inches cut off of my hair and it is now shorter than it has been in a VERY long time....maybe the shortest ever!  I will post pictures soon!  (How many of you guessed that Daniel was the one who didn't change his style?  haha!)

No comments: