Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

So I need to join in with all of my other blogger friends with a few (or several) Halloween pics!!  Kenna has been counting down for weeks and was so excited to wear her costume.  I don't think she really remembers much about last year but she was ready to go this time around!  From the very first time I asked her what she wanted to be (sometime around Labor Day), she has said Strawberry Shortcake.  My little girl has turned into quite the Strawberry fan!!  (That really makes me laugh because I remember having a Strawberry Shortcake sleeping bag and birthday party....among other things I'm sure!).  Dane didn't have a preference :) so he went as a monkey.  We got to dress everyone up twice.  Once for Trunk or Treat at church (Sunday) and then for the actual Trick or Treating on Monday.

Trunk or Treat Pics
I think she makes a great Strawberry Shortcake!


My sweet little monkey

Kenna was very ready to show Dane how it all worked.

She definitely wasn't shy about finding what she wanted!

Cousin JD made a great Captain Hook!

Dane decided he needed to sample some of the loot.

"If you don't open this sucker, I am going to eat it paper and all!"   Which he did....
 Trick or Treating Pics
We took the wagon so we could move things along a little faster and these two had a blast!

Didn't take them long to figure out that ringing the doorbell meant candy was on the way!
 Hope you all enjoyed your Halloween as much as we did ours!  Now to hide all of the candy..... :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Precious kids! They both looked so cute! Good call on bringing your wagon trick or treating...we should have done that.