Sunday, February 26, 2012

Baby #3 is a.....

GIRL!!!!

We are so excited to finally spread the news!  We went to the perinatologist when we were 13 weeks pregnant and she told us that she was 90-95% certain that we were going to have another girl.  We didn't really spread the news because we wanted to make sure everything was certain before we told Kenna.  We were not sure how we could explain that her baby sister had turned into a boy! :)


As I mentioned in a previous post, Kenna has been wanting a sister....of course, she changed her mind two days before we told her that the baby was a girl. I had to do some fancy talking and convince her that a girl would be more fun than a brother. :)  She has been convinced since we first told her about the baby, that her name is going to be Jujaw.  Ummm....yeah....we'll have to see about that!

Friday was the day we got to see lots and lots of pictures of baby girl.  She has the sweetest profile!  I think that she looks like our other two but we will see when she officially makes her appearance.


I love sonograms because we get to take a sneak peak at our sweet little one!!!  I can't decide if July seems so far away or just around the corner!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

So this made me cry... clearly happy tears, but I am just SO excited! The profile pic just sent me over the edge. Y'all are the cutest family in the whole world and I cannot wait to meet little "Jewja!" Neither can Dane.. ha ha ;)