Sunday, February 5, 2012

Baby #3

So, once again, I have gone a whole month without blogging....but I promise that this time I have a really good excuse!

As most of you already know from my facebook post, Baby #3 is set to arrive sometime the middle/end of July.  I think more people see my fb than my blog, but I want to have it on here for future reference.

We are SUPER excited about adding another child to our family.  Kenna cannot wait!  She actually told me that there needed to be two babies in mommy's tummy (there is not) so that there could be a brother and a sister and then there would be 2 brothers and 2 sisters in our family.  Pretty smart for a 3 yr old if you ask me!  We have her convinced that she will be just as happy with one baby.  :)  She is really hoping for a sister so we will see....the big day to possibly find out is in about 3 weeks.

So now that the first trimester is fading away (I am currently 15 weeks) and taking a lot of the nausea and fatigue with it, maybe I will actually try to make more time to blog!

No comments: