Sunday, August 12, 2007

Officially Summer

It was really hard to for me to think that it was summer when it was raining every day in June and most of July - it just wasnot the normal Texas Summer Weather. Although I liked the rain at first, I found myself silently wishing for more hot, sunny days that I could spend at the pool. What was I thinking!!!

Now that it has officially gotten to the triple digits and there is no rain in sight, I am longing for a little relief from the heat. It has almost gotten too hot to go to the pool! There is a community pool two blocks from our house that is soooo nice. (The kiddie pool is where we took the pictures on my previous post). Today was just too hot to even think about going out there. I was afraid I would start sweating as soon as I walked outside of my garage!

Too bad we are never satisfied!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

this heat stinks!
but at least we only have one month of it instead of the usual 3.

Kristi said...

I was afraid that we would have pay backs for the great weather during the beginning of the summer!! It is soooo hot :) I am hoping it does not last until December!!

Lynn Leaming said...

I am just amazed at what a difference 10 degrees can make! When it was 90 it wasn't so bad and 100 is just miserable! But like Becky said at least it was almost the middle of August before it started!