Friday, August 3, 2007

Party Time

My grandmother (Gran) turns 80 on Sunday. She didnot want a party so instead the family is all going to be here for our own get together!

Gran, Mom, my sister, two aunts, a cousin and her husband all drove in yesterday. Everyone else is coming today. There will be 18 people total when everyone is here. Some of the adults are staying in a hotel, but all the kids (I still think of myself as a kid) are going to be at my house on air mattresses and such. We are going to shop, hang out, swim, go out to eat, etc.

Should be fun! I will post pictures later...

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

How fun! Have a great time!

Beck Boys said...

Enjoy all that time with family. Happy Birthday to Gran!

Amberly said...

Heather, you are going to be all partied out by the time this summer is over!!! I don't think I've ever known anyone to have a busier summer! :)

Enjoy your time with your family!

Kristi said...

Have a fun party, you mover and shaker you!!