Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ketchup

To my knowledge, Kenna had never really had ketchup until she went to visit my parents a few weeks ago. She had 'tasted' it a few times, but never enough to really count. That all changed in Muleshoe. :)

Now, she loves it! She had already eaten her dinner, but I had stopped at Sonic for me and my cousin Leslye who was visiting. I handed Miss K a few fries to keep her entertained for a moment and she would not eat them without the ketchup. She eventually ended up dipping the fry, licking the ketchup off, and then dipping the fry again. This was one of the days she had been running a fever (roseola) and we had taken her clothes off at one point to help her cool down....good thing she was running around in just her diaper! Looking for more ketchup...she had plenty of fries in her other hand.

Success!
This blog is dedicated to my brother who sent me a text message last night saying I had gotten lazy on my blog. Cade, this one is for you.....

4 comments:

Supermom-In-Training said...

Ha ha! JD LOVES his "red sauce" too! We can get him to try almost anything by dipping it in ketchup! You should try Ranch and see if she is a total Boyd yet!

Andra said...

Courtney is a ketchup connoisseur! She and Kenna will have to visit! haha

I agree with Cade! You bloggers have gotten b-o-r-i-n-g! I will have to say, you are doing better than most!

Amy said...

It is true...It is Mom's fault. I witnessed it. She did it to Abbye too - he he :)

Unknown said...

Mmmmm, double dipping!