Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Toilet Paper Adventures

I think it is just written in the rulebook that little kids get before they are born....at some point in your lifetime you have to unroll all of the toilet paper. Kenna has played with the roll a few times but has never gone beyond giving it a few spins.

Tonight, Daniel and I were in the living room and Miss K was making her usual circles around the kitchen, hall, and living room. We are usually really good about leaving the door to our bedroom closed but I guess I didn't get it completely shut tonight. Apparently, Kenna thought we might need her to bring us some toilet paper so she brought it from the toilet room to the bathroom to the bedroom to the hall before we noticed how quiet it had gotten.



She was very proud of herself and I couldn't quit laughing....



7 comments:

Courtney said...

AHH...I LOVE IT!! She is getting so big! Can't wait to see her again!!

Leslye said...

I laughed outloud! How funny!!

Supermom-In-Training said...

Ha ha! So far, we have avoided that one, but I'm sure it will happen. Maybe Kenna can show JD how it's done!

Amy said...

Ha ha ha ha ha

Brooke said...

The best kid and toilet paper pictures I've ever seen!

Lindsay said...

Yes, this has to be the funniest toilet paper kid story I have ever heard. Too cute. Miss K has quite the personality!

Unknown said...

Addison made a nest for herself out of an entire roll of toilet paper when she did it, amazing!