Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Daniel had to work today so Miss K and I made a trip to visit Daddy at the fire station. The guys were in the charge of the turkey and the other families all brought sides and desserts...we ended up with quite the Thanksgiving feast!

Kenna loved playing in the fire engine.......and exploring the inside of the engine, of course, Daddy had to intervene before she figured out how to make a call to dispatch.

After some fun times at the station, Kenna and I made a quick visit to my aunt and uncle's house where my grandparents were visiting. Miss K ran around outside and kept us all entertained for the afternoon.

Hope everyone enjoyed their families today!



5 comments:

Jodi said...

Happy Thanksgiving to y'all!

Leslye said...

Glad you had a great Turkey day! We missed you! Can't wait to see you at Christmas!

Hollye said...

We missed you in Snyder!

Hollye said...

by the way...that was your sister - not your mother's comment

Unknown said...

Glad you were able to celebrate all together still. I CANNOT believe how big Kenna is looking! It's been a while since I've checked in:)