Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Kenna's Big Girl Room

Tonight is Miss K's night #4 out of the crib. She is actually doing pretty well, at least in my opinion. Kenna LOVES her Big Girl Room (as she calls it) and would run in there and lay on her bed every so often if we would let her! Here are some pics I took of her mostly finished room. We still want to get a mirror for above the dresser and we are getting the valance that matches her bedding.



She really likes the flowers on the wall and has woken up two of the last three mornings saying "Wow, flowers on wall!"
Testing out her comfy "pi yo" right before bed.
I hope she continues to love it because, personally, I think it is pretty cute!



8 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful room! love the colors

Hollye said...

Kenna's room is precious. I love it!

Jodi said...

Sooo cute! She looks so little in her bed! I love the colors too!

Unknown said...

Very cute...good job! I love it.

Supermom-In-Training said...

It turned out great!! So cute! And even better that Kenna loves it!

Lynn Leaming said...

I love the colors too....it is just adorable, just the perfect touch with her name and the flowers and not so overwhelming like some are. The valance will give it the perfect touch. I am really impressed that ya'll did it yourselves!

Leslye said...

Very cute!

Becky H said...

Love it!!