Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Girls Weekend 2010

I am blessed to have some wonderful friends from my time at A&M. I also really love the fact that we make it a point to get together once a year in the spring. Last year we went to Austin, so this year the party came to us! I love how we can always pick up right where we left off, even if it has been months since we saw each other!Me, Brittney, Julie, and Mitzi (I didn't get the black memo)
Freebirds has always been a College Station icon so we had to make a stop at the new one in Frisco.



We spent lots of time talking and catching up and just spending time together. I love these girls and can't wait until next year!!



3 comments:

Amy said...

Everyone looks just the same! Glad you had fun.

allison hanna cassady said...

So fun! Alica, Jill, Christi, Mindy, Amanda, and I actually do this as well. We will have to get our groups together for a big reunion sometime!

allison hanna cassady said...

...should have added that when we include families and husbands we let Wes Whatley join us as well!