Sunday, August 22, 2010

3 Months Already

I can't believe that my little man is already 3 months old! He is such a happy little boy and is growing so fast. He has really started to love his playmat and will bat at his keys and the red bird for hours (well, at least in baby time). Who can resist that grin! And now that Dane has decided that it is okay to sleep for almost 8-10 hours at a time, Mommy is a much happier camper. :)

And for other news in our house, Miss K is wearing big girl panties! They have yet to stay completely dry but we are working on it! She loves her minnie panties and her elmo panties. We have made multiple trips to sit on the potty but, as of yet, they have been mostly unproductive....lots of carpet cleaning going on at our house this weekend! She is so proud of her panties.
I can't believe my kids are growing so quickly!



2 comments:

Supermom-In-Training said...

Love the 3 month grins!! And I'm sending you good luck vibes on the potty training thing. It took us so long with JD and we still are only day-trained.

Lindsay said...

I don't envy potty training! I am not even attempting Blake until he totally knows what he is doing b/c I remember the hassle it was with K until she decided she wanted to do it - and then it was so easy - but she was getting close to 3 at the time. Blake talks about it and wants to sit, but he does not know really how to make it happen.

Dane is so cute! I do envy seeing a sweet little baby! :)