Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My two (or three) cuties

My dad has started e-mailing me telling me that I needed to update my blog so I decided to take two pictures last night just for him! Love ya Dad!!!! :)

Kenna was enjoying her 'dinner of champions' last night. I had not decided what we were going to have for dinner yet but Miss K was starving and kept telling me that she needed to "eat sumpin." Answer: PB&J and a juice box...one of her favorites! She was showing me her hands and how she had jelly on them. And this is why I hadn't fixed dinner yet. Who would want to disturb these two? Dane had actually been taking a little cat nap as well and just happened to open his eyes before I took the picture. Dane laid there cuddling with his Daddy for another 5-10 min before he even moved.
Personally, I think I have some pretty cute kids!


1 comment:

Amy said...

I think you have some pretty cute kids too!