Monday, February 21, 2011

9 months

Today is Dane's 9-month birthday....where has the time gone!! He is such a precious little boy that always has a smile (complete with a cute little dimple) at the ready. He L.O.V.E.S. to eat - as witnessed by all of the stains on his shirt - and would eat all day long if we would let him! He hasn't decided to crawl on his hands and knees yet but has a super fast army crawl that will get him everywhere he needs to go. I need to get a picture of him crawling on our tile though....he doesn't like the cold so he picks his tummy and legs up off the ground and does this funny bear crawl. He loves to stand up and can pull up on pretty much anything...even big sister's toys.


I will post his official weight/height stats on Fri when he goes for his 9 month check. I have a feeling he will be short and stocky...but I love my roly-poly Daners!! :)




3 comments:

Hollye said...

We love that precious Daners!!

Supermom-In-Training said...

What a sweetie! Just love that smile!!

Amy said...

He is so smiley! I love him!