Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Starting Early

My husband does not hide the fact that he really likes a good steak. He has always been a "meat and potatoes" type of guy. Apparently his son is following in his footsteps.

Saturday night, Jon, Mandy, and kids, came over for dinner and the guys cooked a delicious meal. We set the kids up with a Wiggles video and then sat down to enjoy our steak, baked potatoes, homemade lobster mac and cheese, and asparagus....yummy! Dane is not really into the Wiggles yet and came into the dining room with us to play and crawl around. He kept crawling under the table and then getting stuck so I picked him up and put him in my lap for a bit. He would grab at my plate...I would hand him my spoon. He would drop it, grab at my plate, and I would hand him my spoon. (you get the picture) Well, eventually he got what he wanted. I guess he was a hungry!
He was quite upset that I didn't just let him gnaw on it forever (I took it away after the pictures)....can't fault the guy for wanting a good steak!


No comments: