Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday Fun

What a great day we have had!

Today we started off the day by taking Miss K to her very first gymnastics class. It took her a little bit to get warmed up to Coach Sarah but after the first 5-10 minutes she was ready to go! She did keep looking over to the window into the lobby where I was waiting to make sure that I was watching. It was kinda hard to take pictures through the glass but I tried! They are just opening up this 3 yr old class for Saturday mornings and, for today at least, Kenna was the only on in the class. Gotta love private lessons for group lesson rates!

She did great on the balance beam. I was really impressed. She was barely holding onto her coach's hand at all. I love this picture of her belly. She is not a shy eater. :)

After it was over she told me that she could not wait to go back to "fish sticks" again. :)
Kenna and I got home in time to see Dane wake up from his morning nap. L.O.V.E. the hair.
He's really working the spiked 'do.
Then tonight, we went to watch two of Daniel's brothers play in the 2nd annual Allen Police vs. Allen Fire. It was so much fun!!
Nathan

Jon

Kenna enjoyed standing right next to the glass....had to stay close to the action! This picture was taken right before Daniel decided to teach Kenna how to beat on the glass. She thought that was great fun.

Dane and his Daddy...love my guys!!
Face off - Nathan (#62) is facing off with the Police guy while Jon (#21) is ready for the puck.
The score was tied at the end of regulation so we went to a shoot out.
Nathan was one of the 5 chosen to shoot at the goal for the Fire Dept....this is right before he sent the puck into the net. Way to Go Nate!
Congratulations to the Fire Dept for winning the game in the shootout (3-1)! Great job!!
(Sorry I didn't get a better group shot at the end....didn't get close enough)
And now my two babies are both tucked into their beds dreaming sweet dreams. Fun Saturday with family.


No comments: