Sunday, June 5, 2011

New Toys

Dane got some great new toys for his birthday and he is already loving all of them! He spends all day bouncing back and forth between everything.


I love his "excited" face. I love how he stretches his neck out and shakes his hands...too cute! He really wishes that it would move on its own though...he keeps trying!


"Let me see if I can make this move...."


He also loves climbing all over his slide.



The only problem is that he doesn't sit down to slide off...he likes to climb over the side.



Of course, one of Dane's newest faves doesn't involve any toys...that is dancing with his sister....and she loves dancing with Dane!

The only problem is that, sometimes, his sister dances a little faster than he does!!


But, that is all okay when she helps him up to dance some more!!
I love watching my kids have fun together!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Isn't it fun when they can play together? So cute! Looks like Dane got some fun toys!