Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dance Party at My House

Previously, I posted about Kenna and her fascination with Glee. Now, a year later, I don't think that her obsession has dimmed at all. Of course, I don't really think it is necessarily Glee, just that she likes to have a "dance party" and asks for them quite regularly. She will even tell you exactly which song she wants and what the characters are wearing in that song. Because we do this sooo often, she has taught her brother to enjoy it as much as she does. We switched TV providers yesterday and Kenna doesn't know that all of her taped dance partners are no longer available...I wonder how well that will turn out when she finds out!

Anyway....I recorded the kids dancing the other night and like all of these videos for different reasons. Unless you are one of their grandparents (haha), I don't expect you to watch all three, but I thought they were fun! :)

Dane has got some pretty good moves for a 13 month old! He seems to always have a cup in his hand/arm and doesn't really care if it is his or his sisters.

Kenna has stopped doing a lot of her more original dance moves (at least most of the time...she will occasionally surprise us with something she busts out) and prefers to twirl or dance/run around in a circle. Hey, whatever works! :)

Enjoy a glimpse into our evening dance parties!




As Kenna would say, she is "totally" high in this one!




We have to go change Kenna's clothes into this dress (or one similar) every time that we dance so she can get the proper twirl. :) I had another video that I was trying to add but blogger is being difficult...maybe some other time!

1 comment:

Abbe said...

You have to DVR So You Think You Can Dance for her! Avery loves "the dancing show" and does some serious break dancing every time he watches it!
Kenna and Dane are SO cute!