Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Time for pics!

Man, I have become such a slacker! How has it already been 2 weeks since I blogged!?!

Anyway, Daddy had to work on the 4th of July, so we took a family trip up to the station. I thought Kenna looked so cute looking out the window of the fire engine. I tried to get them to both smile for the camera, but Dane was too interested in climbing all around the inside of the engine. (Climbing is what he does best these days....that and collecting bruises from everything he falls off of as he is climbing!)


Lots of interesting things to look at and mess with!! The kids had a blast running up and down the long hall in the station. Thanks guys for putting up with the squealing...they were having fun!


Because of Daniel's work and travel schedule the last few weeks, Dane has had to spend some time with me and Miss K at gymnastics. He usually stays home with Daddy because he wants to participate soooo badly! It is a full time job to keep him from trying to run out onto the mats and joining in the class for which he is much too young. I finally gave in and let him play with the portable air conditioner just to keep him occupied. He LOVED it! I wish I would have gotten a better picture of his hair when he walked away....it was greatness!



Saturday afternoon, we were walking around the mall with my cousins who were in town. Kenna decided that she needed to try out the weight benches at Dick's Sporting Goods....a girl after her Daddy's heart!


Well, there are a few pictures of what we have been up to lately. Hopefully I will do better in the upcoming weeks!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

That A/C photo of Dane is hilarious. Glad you got that one to remember!

Lindsay said...

I agree with Rachel, priceless picture. I feel for you having to take him there, but it did give you a picture to frame! :)