Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happenings around our house

Time for an update!

Things are settling into a little bit of a routine around here...

Dane spends most of his day just snoozing and eating. He is starting to stay awake a little bit longer every time he wakes up and has started making all of those cute baby noises all of the time. He is still a very calm little guy but can be quite noisy. He likes to grunt a lot in his sleep. What is it with boys and grunting? :) I love how sweet he looks asleep on the boppy...tummy time turned into nap time.

Kenna is doing her best to keep things interesting around here. I think that we have probably watched the Glee finale more than anybody else as that is her new favorite. I am so glad that my daughter likes Glee as much as I do! :) She has even gotten her daddy to watch it. She likes to wear only her tutu/skirt and usually a necklace or two as she sings and dances along with the songs. As soon as the song is over, she turns around and says "Again..." I love watching her sing and dance.

Fun times at our house!


4 comments:

Stace said...

Wow! Your house does look like tons of fun. I love the Tutu.

Stacy

Amy said...

That video is ADORABLE!!! I love it!

Supermom-In-Training said...

Ha ha! She is getting her classic music appreciation in early! That was a great finale!

Aspiring Kennedy said...

He looks soooo cute snuggled up. :)