Monday, June 7, 2010

Dane's Nursery

I just realized that I never posted any pictures of Dane's nursery! We moved Kenna across the hall to her own room and then changed some things to make it a little more masculine. All of the pink dots and accents came down and we went with a yellow/brown/green theme.
All of the walls had been painted a pale green which just happened to match the new bedding perfectly so we didn't have to repaint any of the walls.

I still need to get some picture frames/deco stuff for the bookcase.

Here is a closeup of Dane's bedding.


We also have some things to hang on the wall when we get around to it! :)


Of course, for now, he is sleeping in our room in the bassinet, but I'm sure he will love his room once he actually gets to spend some time in there!



2 comments:

Jodi said...

Sooo cute! I love the bedding!! So cuddly!

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.