Saturday, June 5, 2010

This Past Week

Kenna is home from visiting my parents and I love having my family under one roof! We are definitely adjusting to having two kids (and trying to adjust to little sleep) but I think we are figuring it all out! Daniel has gone back to work and we are settling into a somewhat normal schedule (at least my maternity leave schedule).

We have spent some time cuddling with Dane (he is such a little cuddlebug...I love it because Kenna was not). And waiting for him to give us a few of his random smiles...I think he is going to have such a CUTE grin!!

Kenna is playing with all of her toys and testing out a few of Dane's as well...


...but Dane doesn't mind sharing his things. He is pretty content just to stretch out on the floor. He is a very calm little guy!
Kenna loves her little brother and wants to sit next to him and give him his paci and hand him the blanket, etc. She is turning into such a good big sister.


Dane went for his two-week check up yesterday and is growing like a weed! His pedi was most impressed with how much weight he had gained in the nine days since his last weight check. He weighed in at 7 lbs even (he was 6 lb 4 oz 9 days ago) and has grown an inch since he was born (now is 19.5 in). Way to grow Dane!!




3 comments:

Supermom-In-Training said...

He is such a cutie! I loved his little grins the other night!

Amy said...

Love him!!! (and the pics)

Jodi said...

Just precious!!! It was so great to see you the other day! You look great!!!