Thursday, November 16, 2006

Gray's Anatomy

Don't you think that this is a good show? I just finished watching tonight's episode and I always enjoy that hour so much. Whether I am paying attention to the medicine part or laughing at all of the antics in their personal lives, I am having fun. Daniel just doesn't get it....he will watch it if I am, but it is definitely not his favorite show. He prefers to watch comedies and such. Of course, I do end up crying in most episodes for one reason or another. I can't wait until next week's extended episode!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you think Dr. Bailey will tell Chief about Berk? It's getting good!!!

Heather said...

I think that she will try to figure it out on her own...it seems to me like she will confront Christina first...

Unknown said...

Hi, just stopped by to see your blog. I can't comment on Gray's Anatomy, however, because I think I'm the only female on the planet not watching it!