Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving Fun, Part II

On Friday morning, we got up and drove to my grandmother's house where all of my family was. They all thought that Daniel was working (we kept such a good secret) and were very surprised to see him walk in the door...he got a more enthusiastic welcome than I did!! (jk)

We spent the day just spending time together and hanging out and ended the evening with a rousing game of "Catch Phrase" (By the way, if you have never played that game, it is quite enjoyable...)

Saturday was spent doing more of the same....relaxing and spending time with the fam. Of course, we had to get our runs in (getting too close to the marathon to skimp on that). My brother-in-law even managed to get a pic (with my cell phone) of me and Daniel enjoying a nap...I tried to load it but I cannot figure out how to load the pics from my cell phone on to my computer. We stayed until the middle of the afternoon and then drove back home.

We had a lot of fun with everyone and cannot wait until Christmas when we get to do more of the same!!

(I took my camera but never took any pictures while I was there....sorry!!!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was fun seeing your pictures and I'm glad you had a good holiday! Casey and his family played football also and they were all so sore and tired when they came inside! By the way, I love playing Catchphrase!