Thursday, November 30, 2006

SNOW!!!!!



Only in Texas would it go from 76 degrees one day to less than 30 for all of the next day...but what fun!!

It has been raining and sleeting for most of this chilly day and then actually started to snow about 2 hours ago!! Of course, not much is sticking to the ground because it was so warm yesterday, but it looks really pretty in the eaves of all of the houses.

I am such an optimist....I'm all excited about the snow and how pretty it looks on the houses and am trying not to think about the fact that the roads might be a little icy in the morning on the way to work....I'm sure all the school kids are loving the fact that school may be canceled tomorrow.

I love the snow and hope it sticks around for a little while (doubtful though). Maybe I will just have to take a little trip to somewhere where there is enough snow to go skiing...now that would be fun!!

No comments: