Saturday, December 2, 2006

Now on to the wrapping....

Just wanted to let you all know that I am officially done Christmas shopping!! I have never been finished this early before and it is kind of exciting...now I just have to wrap it all. Hopefully I will have that finished in a few days.

I am also a little disappointed that I am through shopping because it is so much fun to shop for everyone but....there is only so much we can buy!!

I love decorating for Christmas and I am sure that all of the beautifully wrapped presents (I am being optimistic here) will go a long way to making our little ficus tree look more like a real Christmas tree. When I finish putting all of the presents around it, I will have to take a picture to post....(there is only so much room in an apartment and, unfortunately, a Christmas tree just doesn't fit, so we made do with what we already had).

Only 23 more days until Christmas!!!

No comments: