Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Full Recovery

I think that we have both finally recovered from our little "jog around White Rock Lake" as one of my friends put it.

What an amazing experience. I was definitely sore but I feel like I am finally back to normal. There was a few hours on Sunday evening when I was wondering if I would ever walk again... :) but then it slowly got better. At work on Monday I had a hard time finding the energy to just stand up and I was always looking for the closest chair!! You would think that after all of the training we had done, we wouldn't have been as sore...but then, you would think wrong!!

It feels weird to come home when I get off work and not have to go run before we do anything else. That was always first thing on the list. We are going to continue running and staying active but we are not going to be running as far. We decided to just rest for a little while for now...

We are having difficulty getting the pics where everybody can see them but I am still working on that...

No comments: