Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Icky

That is the best word to describe how I have felt the last two days. People always ask me how I work in a doctor's office with sick people all the time and not get sick, well...

Eventually it has to happen!

I have worked at this particular office for 1.5 years and this is only the second time I have gotten sick...not bad, huh?

I actually started on some meds this morning and am already a little better so I know (hope) that this will be short lived. I think it is probably good for me to get sick occasionally...it makes you much more empathetic when it comes to your patients.

________________________________________________________

Please add my MaMa (dad's mom) to your prayer list. She was admitted to the hospital yesterday morning for some heart issues. She was feeling much better last night but I have not heard how she is yet today.

________________________________________________________

Got Daniel's Christmas all taken care of!! It is amazing what you can come up with in a crunch!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better before Christmas. There's nothing worse than feeling lousy on a holiday with your family! Also hope your MaMa feels better soon too!