Thursday, December 21, 2006

Ready for Christmas!!

I think I am officially ready for Christmas. The presents are all wrapped and placed in a big bag to take to my parents...all I have to do is pack!! We are going to try to leave as soon as I get off work tomorrow afternoon and head northwest. I am looking forward to all the time in the car with my hubby. When we drove to see family at Thanksgiving, we never even turned on the radio. It is nice to be able to just spend time talking with each other and "catching up" without having to worry about day to day stuff.

I am ready for a break from work as well. I love my job and the people I work with but it sure is nice to have some time to sleep in or do whatever during the day.

We will be at my parents house on Saturday, my grandparent's in Muleshoe on Sunday, and then my grandmother's in Snyder on Monday before heading back home on Tuesday.

Should be fun!!

Hope everyone has a very blessed, Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: