Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Wedding Weekend #2 - Part 2

Now for the rest of our trip...
The day of the wedding, we drove up to Lake Shasta and Shasta Dam. Shasta Dam is the second largest dam (in mass) in the United States and supplies electricity to all of Washington and Oregon and most of Northern California. It was so large!

Zach (my cousin) and Alison (Ali) were married on Saturday afternoon at Ali's parents' ranch. The set up was so beautiful! The wedding was held out under a tree that Ali had always played under and the reception was held around her parent's pool. Even though it was the middle of the day, the breeze made it quite enjoyable.




My grandmother with Zach's dog, Shasta. Shasta loves Gran.

My brother made a great best man.


The newly married couple.

Me, Ali, Zach, and Dan

And now for a few fun pictures of Dan and I that my sister took. I think she did an excellent job.

Sorry the first one is a little shadowed.



I love this picture! I think it is very fun.


We had another delayed trip home due to more Dallas storms, but we made it home safe and sound. Overall, we had an excellent trip! Can't wait to do it again - maybe then we can really see the Redwoods. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are the cutest pictures!