Sunday, September 2, 2007

Slowing Down

I was looking back at my most recent posts and realized how much further apart all of my posts have been getting. I guess the craziness of our summer is finally slowing down! Yeah!

It is nice to be back into a normal routine. It is fun to always have things planned and new things to do, but that can also be so tiring! I love having the weekends to recover from the busy work week instead of the other way around. Of course, after a couple of more weeks of normalcy, I am sure I will be ready for something new!

In other news, I haven't told everyone that my sister is expecting a baby! She is due around the end of March/beginning of April and everyone is soooo excited. My parents do not have any grandkids yet so you know they are over the moon. We have finally been given permission to share the news. Congrats to Amy and Charlie!!

3 comments:

Amberly said...

Congratulations, Heather!! I know you already have practice being an aunt, but it is so much fun to be an aunt to your sister's kids!!

JDM said...

Yippee! That is so exciting! Please pass on my congrats to Amy & Charlie. Do keep us updated!

Now, will you be very far behind? Just kidding, but I couldn't resist! Your parents can thank me for that hint :)

Love, Les

Kristi said...

Congrats to you sister!!

I know what you mean. I think William and I need a vacation to recover from vacation :)