Thursday, January 3, 2008

Sick Hubby Update and prayer request

Daniel is feeling much better....guess he just had one of those nasty 24 hour bugs...I'm glad it's over!

I have a prayer request to go along with all of the unrest in Kenya. There is a group of Aggies on a mission trip that is supported by the church I attended while I was at A&M that is 'stuck' in Kenya. Rebekah, one of the girls interviewed in the article linked below, was in my cabin when I was a counselor at Blue Haven and grew up with one of my best friends from college. Please keep all of these guys in your prayers!

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/texassouthwest/stories/010308dnmetkenyamission.2a03fea.html

3 comments:

Lynn Leaming said...

Thanks so much for letting us be in prayer for the A&M students. We just don't think of our missionaries or anyone else being in danger when we hear these stories on the news. It does affect real people. God must just grieve at how terrible his people have made this world when all we have to do is love one another.

Kristi said...

We are praying!!

Supermom-In-Training said...

I'm glad Dan is feeling better! I'm also glad you didn't get it! Nothing worse than a stomach bug when you are pregnant!

I'm so glad to read that the Aggies are on the road to safety!