Monday, January 28, 2008

Weekend fun

My sister and my parents came to visit on Saturday and we had so much fun!


The main objective of the trip was to purchase my sister's bedding for her crib at Pottery Barn Kids....I love that store! They have some really cute things. We definitely spent a lot of time there. My dad and Daniel ran around to a few other places so they did not have to stay with us the whole time.

We spent the day shopping (read looking) at baby stuff and just hanging out. Of course, we did end up back at my house for a short nap in the afternoon. What do you expect...it is two pregnant women.


We ended the day with dinner at Macaroni Grill, where we waited forever! My dad eventually asked for the manager just so we would be seated. They quoted us a wait time of 45 min and it was 1.5 hours before we were at a table. It took another 40 minutes to get our food. We didn't leave because kept thinking we would eventually be seated and we thought the wait would be long at every restaurant by the time we got to another. And I usually love Macaroni Grill!

They all left early on Sunday to head home but we got to at least enjoy a short visit.


Here are some pics of the two pregos.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ya'll are so cute! What a fun weekend!

Noel Green said...

Heather,

The two of you couldn't look better!
What a fun thing to share with your sister. I hope both pregnancies continue to be well!

Celeste

Beck Boys said...

Fun times. Glad you and your sister can go through this together it is a fun time in your lives. The pictrues are great. You are still looking good.

Supermom-In-Training said...

Sounds like great fun!! You and Amy are too cute!

Kristi said...

How neat! What an awesome thing it must be to share this with your sister!!! You guys look great!

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

Lookin Good! Isn't it fun to be pregnant at the same time with your sister! You both look so cute!

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

This just made me weepy! I miss seeing you both and your mom and dad. You both look absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for posting these pics. Not much longer, huh? I am so excited for all of you! Blessings & Hugs!
Kristi D.