Thursday, January 3, 2008

Sick Hubby

Daniel called in sick today for only the second time since I have known him. He has gotten some sort of stomach bug, complete with a fairly high fever last night.

I hate watching him feel bad... I just want to make him well! Of course I know he probably has a virus and you just have to let it run its course (I tell people that every day) but that doesn't make it any easier. I am sure the worry will also be there when Kenna actually gets here...It is bad enough when your adult husband is ill, what about your baby?

He was feeling a little better this morning and his temperature was down... hopefully he is on the mend!

(Kenna is going to be our daughter's name... now she just needs a middle name!)

9 comments:

Amberly said...

So sorry that Dan is sick. But, I LOVE your the name Kenna. It's beautiful! You could put almost any name in the middle & it will work well. Except Jenna...

Amberly said...

I hate it when I make typos! Sure wish Blogger would let me edit a comment I already posted.

Kristi said...

Hope Daniel gets to feeling better!!

I adore the name Kenna, it is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Hope Daniel is feeling better! Happy New Year!

LisaN said...

That is a beautiful name, and I am so excited for you!!!!!

Lynn Leaming said...

What a cute name!! I personally think Kenna Lynn Boyd sounds really cute :)

Stephanie said...

I also hope Daniel is feeling better today. I love the name Kenna! It is a great name!

Lindsay said...

I love the name Kenna! one of my very best friends in named Kenna. She will be so honored. :)

Dara said...

Sorry about Dan! Josh had has some sort of virus since Sunday (2 days now). It is not fun to see anyone be sick in your family! Love the name Kenna... you could always go with Kenna Danielle (after daddy!).