Monday, February 25, 2008

Damsel in Distress...again?!?

What is it about me and car trouble? Now that I am pregnant, I just can't seem to get away from it!!

On Friday, everyone at my office went to lunch together at Rockfish to celebrate recent birthdays. Everything was great until I walked out into the parking lot.

I was one of the last ones out because I wanted to make a restroom stop before driving home so most people had already left. But when I got out to the Jeep, the right rear tire was sitting on the rim...

Luckily, Daniel was off work and was actually about fifteen minutes away and came to my rescue very quickly. He had the tire off and the spare on in no time and took it to the tire place to get the large nail removed and patched.

Maybe it is because you are a little more helpless when you are pregnant, but, for real, do you have to run out of gas and have a flat tire within 3 months?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmm...I love Rockfish. Sorry about your flat tire! Maybe you can get all of these car issues out of the way before Kenna comes because it might be even more stressful for you then!

Dara said...

I had a flat when I was pregnant with Emma! I was extremely thankful that Kerry Miller pulled up right after I got out of the car to check it! He was a HUGE help! God was watching over us prego women with flat tires!

Supermom-In-Training said...

Too funny! I'm glad that Daniel was nearby to come to the rescue!