Friday, March 21, 2008

RE Baby Shower

I can't believe I have not already posted about this!! Two weeks ago, some women from RE threw us a wonderful shower! We had so much fun and I was so glad that all of our families were involved. They definitely got us much more prepared for Kenna's arrival.

My Mom, me, and Daniel's MomThe lovely table...they did such a good job! Becky made a beautiful cake...and it was REALLY good.
I loved the clothesline full of baby clothes.
My cousin Courtney, Dan's sister Mercy, and my aunt Andra.
I was really glad that both of my grandmothers were able to come....so special!
We got lots of cute pink clothes!! I can't wait to dress Kenna.
The wonderful ladies who threw the shower....THANKS!!!!!


Thanks to everyone who came. I know that we were the fourth baby shower in a row (so many new kiddos!!) but we really appreciate your thoughtfulness.

5 comments:

Supermom-In-Training said...

I really enjoyed your shower! So much pink! And you family is so much fun! You got so many cute things for Kenna. I can't wait to see her use them all!

Unknown said...

Hey, can you send me the original picture of you and the hostesses? That's such a cute picture, and I want to add it to my photo album.

Lynn Leaming said...

It was such a sweet shower and such a blessing to be able to celebrate with you.

Dara said...

It was a wonderful shower and you looked radiant! I can't wait to meet baby Kenna! I can't believe Avery Blake was born yesterday... I guess it could happen any time now! I loved all the cutie girlie stuff you got. I am a total sucker for baby girl things.

Kristi said...

It was a wonderful shower!! I love the colors that you are using.

Not long now!!